jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

TE AMO!

I could stay awake, just to hear you breathing; Watch your smile while you are sleeping; While you're far away dreaming; I could spend my life, in this sweet surrender; I could stay lost in this moment... forever; Every moment spent with you, is a moment I treasure...
I Don't want to close my eyes; I don't want to fall asleep Cause I'd miss you baby; And I don't want to miss a thing; Cause even when I dream of you; The sweetest dream will never do; I'd still miss you baby; And I don't want to miss a thing
Lying close to you, feeling your heart beating; And I'm wondering what you're dreaming; Wondering if it's me you're seeing; Then I kiss your eyes And thank God we're together; I just want to stay with you in this moment forever... Forever and ever (...)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario